Friday, January 3, 2014

Just in time

Seems I finished my Flannel Star Lap Quilt just in time!

The binding is all done and my flannel star quilt is now keeping me nice and warm.






In my last post I showed you a quilt that I'm currently working on. I've almost finished long-arm quilting the body of the quilt and thanks to the new design software by Kim Diamond I have the empty blocks all figured out and ready to go. But today I want to start quilting the border design, if I'm lucky I might even get the borders finished today. My winter break ends this weekend and I have customer quilts waiting.
Before I go I want to tell you about the new design software program for long-arm quilter's that I mentioned. My GF Myree insisted I had to get. I bought it in October but just loaded it a few days ago.
It's called "Quilter's LightBox" by Kim Diamond.
I should have loaded this way back when, it's everything I've been looking for and more. I can't wait to play around with it more. I'll post more about it later, in the mean time go check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment