Friday, February 28, 2014

Medallion Along Update1

First Border Added to my Medallion Along quilt.

I knew there was a reason I was hesitant to participate in the Medallion Along quilt project. I rarely complete BOM's in fact the only quilt UFO's I have are BOM's. Not that I didn't like the projects to begin with, but I hated waiting for the next set of instructions and that's exactly what's happening to me now. 
We got the instructions for adding the first round to our medallion at our last guide meeting. I came home and promptly added my first border and I love it.

I can't wait for the instructions for the next round...but I do have to wait all month long. I hope this doesn't become my next UFO. 

Stay Tuned.
Terry

BTW Sharla has been busy sewing too.

Her new coat and a baby quilt will be coming here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment