Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sew it's Saturday

I'm so excited! I finished except for the binding my Plaster of Paris Sampler Quilt I've been working on! I used examples and technics found in Judy Madsen's from Green Fairy Quilting book 'Quilting Wide open Spaces". Mine doesn't compare to the beautiful work she produces but I'm happy with my results. I'm also happy she published her beautiful book for me as a guideline to learn from.

So here it is, all the wobbles
and bobbles and all.


My daughter, Sharla has been busy too since returning
from her winter break spent at the beach house. She didn't take her sewing machine because she had lots of UFO hand projects she wanted finished. The first day home she made this cute little pillow from fabric she found in my stash.
Sharla, It's Sew Cute!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment